Sushi, Ramen, Soba; there are many foods exclusively delicious in Japan.
Food is essential for Travel in Japan, which tells a lot about tradition and culture.
But if you miss them by FOOD ALLERGIES; Poor thing.
There is no guarantee a waiter speaks English or understand what you're saying.
For those with food allergies, just the slightest trace could be deadly.
To be fun and safe in Japan, Get ALLERGY CARD and let them know yourself.
- If you are allergic to: rye, barley, oats, pearl barley or any of their hybrid strains-please specify your allergen. In Japan, having a WHEAT - ALLERGY translates as only allergic to WHEAT.
- If you are allergic to buckwheat or SOBA, please tell them you have a SOBA - ALLERGY.
- DASHI is a Japanese soup stock, made from fish and/or kelp. It may contain mushroom and/or mackerel.
- SOY SAUCE is made from soy. It also contains WHEAT in general.
- Processed goods made from meat, such as ham, bacon and sausage, may contain EGG and SOY.
- COCONUT is not categorized as Tree Nuts in Japan. In case of COCONUT-ALLERGY, please write it in "Other column" on the other side.
Download & Print:
prepare for 2-3 sheets for backup
mark ✓ on your own allergies
show it to a waiter or a clerk